I’m usually pretty good at giving out my thanks in a timely fashion but December had me on my toes in the work department. Despite the slowing things down in the television productions, feature films like “Watchmen” and “The Day the Earth Stood Still” kept me readily employed.
In January, I got an email from my Crossfit trainer, telling me to get my ass back to the gym. I haven’t gone to Crossfit since the summer and she wants me to do the 300 Workout on April 1st. I hope it’s a joke, but just in case I’ve been working on my cardio so I won’t puke too soon 😉
As you can see, December was a slow month for comments, but that is entirely proportional to the number of posts I made. I only made seven posts for the whole month . . . sorry. However, I still managed to get an average of five hundred visitors a day, with a couple of spikes into the 1000+ range. Not bad for a sleepy, little blog.
That being said, I must once again show my genuine appreciation for those who not only visit but deem my blog worthy of their comments. The Top 5 Commentators are:
- Swollenpickles – I hope his nickname doesn’t have some phallic meaning.
- Neil Duckett – An Aussie in Japan. Hide your daughters, Mama-san.
- Sean – Whose site doesn’t seem to be working right now (now fixed).
- Gdog – He’s almost as busy as I am . . . ALMOST!
- Michael Kwan – This bastard is enjoying himself at CES 2008 with Stephen. I hope Vegas steals your inner child!
January 27th will also mark the first anniversary of this blog. My how time flies! Interesting to think that I will fondly look back on all that has accumulated over the years, with almost everything documented online. My birthday is also coming up and it will coincide with the next UFC 80 PPV event on January 19th
I wish you all the best for 2008!
Posted on January 11th, 2008 by Leo
Filed under: Lucid Thoughts